With Christmas only five days away, there have been so many holiday deals, holiday specials, and seasonal treats available only during the holidays! As Christmas is drawing close, I wanted to share five of my latest obsessions that I have been thoroughly enjoying while remembering to be thankful for each and every event in my life. The events may not always be a joyful one, but I am constantly reminded to be thankful for health, thankful for food on the table, thankful for a family that loves me, and thankful for amazing friends, regardless of my personal struggles. Although the holidays can be an exciting time for many, for some it can also be a time of loneliness or grief of some kind, so definitely try to be aware and keep your eyes open to helping those around you to also have a great and meaningful holiday! Hope your smile can be a contagious smile to your peers today!
Five Latest Obsessions
1. Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa – I am not a coffee drinker, not for any specific reason, but my mouth and stomach have just never been drawn to it! I know, I know, my friends call me crazy, and ask me how I make it through my days without coffee, but I guess I am just use to it, and as long as I get enough sleep I am good to go! With that said, after a delicious and hearty meal, many people draw to wanting a nice cup of coffee, but recently I have been obsessed with the seasonal Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa from Starbucks! I know they have different kinds of amazing seasonal lattes as well, but for someone who does not drink coffee, an alternative very sweet, delicious, and christmasy hot drink, like the Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa would be a great choice!! Plus, you can ask for almond milk and have a choice to add whipped cream on top. My stomach does not do very well with dairy, so I usually do not have whipped cream on top, but I have tried it once with the whipped cream, and it was quite something! Regardless, the Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa is still a cravingly delightful drink with or without the whipped cream! Please do try it, before it comes to an end on December 25th! (Keep in mind, it can be made as a latte as well).
2. PacSun Mom’s Jeans – PacSun use to be somewhere I shopped a lot when I was in high school. However, now that I am older and I know what I like and do not like, I do not really care much about where I shop, as long as I find cute deals! It is crazy the cutest little pieces you can purchase from random and various stores. I try not to limit myself to only a few stores, and keep my eyes open when shopping for unique pieces that attract my attention. I know there are different kinds of shoppers, but I love it when I can find items in different stores that can bring some creativity to my wardrobe. I am really picky about jeans, but I really like how the PacSun Mom’s Jeans fit on me! They are really comfy and for those who may be a bit bowlegged (when your legs bow out, knees do not touch and are wide apart from each other), like me, may find it hard to find pants that do not accentuate them as much. I cannot guarantee that every pair of mom’s jeans will be perfect, but depending on the style of the fit around your legs it can definitely help to keep your legs from looking too bowed out.
4. Kendall and Kylie Collection – Kylie is such a fashionista and Kendall is a fashion model, so two of these girls put together make a perfect combo for an amazing fashion line! I love looking at the different collections they present on different sites like Shopbop, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdales (which is having a 20% off deal right now!), and PacSun. Some of the items are a bit pricy, but some are decently priced as well. I put together a list of some items I really liked, so hopefully you can take a look and get a feel of some of the cute pieces they carry in their collection!
- KENDALL + KYLIE Brooke Booties, here
- KENDALL + KYLIE Tyler Platform Sneaker
- KENDALL + KYLIE High/Low Silk Top
- KENDALL + KYLIE Logan Slip-On Leather Ankle Boots
- KENDALL + KYLIE Chunky Cable Knit Cardigan
- KENDALL + KYLIE Velvet Ribbed Midi Dress
- KENDALL + KYLIE Embroidered Pocket Short Sleeve Top
- KENDALL + KYLIE Zip Back Silky Slip Dress
5. Trader Joe’s Turkey Stuffing and Seasonal Kettle Chips (Gluten Free) – My sister and I frequently go grocery shopping at Trader Joe’s or Wholefoods, and seeming that is the holiday season, we have been purchasing a lot of seasonal goodies. Of one, we came across a bag of unique and tasty chips! First of all, we love Turkey stuffing, so we were interested in whether these chips would really hold up to its name. On the packaging, it says, “All the flavors of Thanksgiving in each potato chip,” and after trying each potato chip, I can definitely attest to the truth of the quote! If you would like to taste these outstanding, seasonal kettle chips, make sure to stop by a Trader Joe’s near you! If there are no Trader Joe’s around you, you can purchase it, here.
5. SO Delicious Dairy Free Cashew Milk Ice Cream – This ice cream is one of my top guilty pleasures. The creamy texture gives this ice cream a deep cashew flavor. I love how the deep cashew flavor is not too overwhelming, and just enough sweet for a sweet tooth like me. I would definitely recommend this ice cream to anyone who is looking for a delicious, dairy free, and soy free, ice cream that tastes just as good as any other ice cream out there on the market! You can check out where they sell SO Delicious treats, here.